Security guards services prevent risks and deter crime, watch out for looming danger, and report any crime they may encounter. A security guard or security officer is a person who is paid to protect property, assets, or people. They are usually privately and mostly comprised with civilian personnel.
Security guards prevent danger from entering, and unauthorized items from leaving, the sites that they are guarding. For example, security guards prevent suspected thieves, terrorists, blacklisted criminals etc. from entering school campuses, or prevent shoplifted goods and stolen money from leaving shops. Security guards are commonly stationed at the entrances and exits of premises such as schools, shopping malls, banks, offices, condominiums and airports.
Security guards duty is to perform the duties allotted to him either to secure a place from external infiltration of people or danger that may disrupt the functioning & assets of the organization .His responsibilities include performance of the duty allotted to him, to report to his superiors and be accountable for any lapse of duty.
A security guard protects life and property through means of prevention. In times of emergencies, security guards assist authorities with by either ensuring an injured party gets an ambulance and prevent them from being further harmed or by taking leadership and evacuating people from the property and by communicating problems to authorities. A security guard is a company’s source of assistance when it comes to security issues.
Security guard Services includes:
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer security alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. https://sspaustralia.com.au/ makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
We provide security guards, CCTV security systems, mobile patrols and other security services for more information please give us a call 0497 777 786.
Comments are closed.