Making the best and most complete effort to ensure premises and property are protected in an appropriate and effective fashion against a variety of natural and criminal threats. This includes not just vandalism and theft, but also anything else that might damage the property. A fire or a single burst water pipe can easily do more damage to a business than a burglar.
Detecting, preventing and then reacting appropriately to the commission of criminal or any other damaging actions on or against the property of the client. It is the role of a security guard to protect people, property and information. However, a security guard plays many different roles, but his primary task is to prevent crime.
The presence of a security guard on the building site premises often serves as a deterrent to potential lawbreakers. Security guards work in public and private buildings, as well as retail and wholesale establishments. Some work at transportation facilities guarding against potential terrorist attacks. Security officers provide monitoring services for construction sites to provide a safe environment and prevent violence.
The Role of a Security Guard on Construction Site:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, they often patrol both the interior and exterior of the premises where they work.
- Monitoring surveillance equipment
- Inspecting buildings, equipment, and access point: Security Guards also monitor windows, doors and gates to make sure they’re locked properly. If an alarm sounds or there’s a disturbance, the security guard is the first on the scene, and is often the one making the call to emergency police, fire or ambulance services.
- Monitoring the heating and cooling systems of the buildings they guard.
- Permitting entry
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities
- Informing violators of policy and procedures
- Restraining trespassers
- Security officers prepare daily activity logs and reports of any damage to equipment to present to their supervisor.
One thing that is very important for construction sites is security. From duty hours to non-duty hours, whether it’s dark or the sun is shining, security is very important. Pricey tools, heavy machinery, materials for construction and other related equipment are very prone to burglary or vandalism and you need construction site security services that you can trust in terms of your property at all times. Supreme Security protection provides security services for construction sites at rates that are very competitive for anyone. In addition there are many other services that we provide to make sure your building/construction site is fully secure at all times. CCTV installation and surveillance systems are just a few in the list that can provide you with the ability to sleep soundly at night.
All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. https://sspaustralia.com.au/ makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
We provide security guards, CCTV security systems, mobile patrols and other security services for more information please give us a call 0497 777 786.
Comments are closed.